Sunday 25 September 2011

TERMS AND CONDITIONS


#1)NO phone = NO deal. 

#2)Strictly no going MIA after ordering or else blacklist immediately.

#3)Only order forms are allowed for ordering of items. Text messages and emails are not allowed.

#4)Strictly no backing out after ordering or else blacklist immediately.

#5)Payment must be made before the Pre-order closes. If not you will have to wait till the next one. :/

#6)Please do not keep pestering me for your items as I will contact you once your items have arrived.

#7)Strictly no refund unless supplier MIA and I have your money with me.

#8)Please check your items on the spot when we meet-up, once the items are in your hands, there will be no refunds.

#9)Only order if you trust me and if you can be patient.


Passion4fashion has the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment