Saturday 3 March 2012

                                        Fred Perry inspired backpacks
                               One at only $11.50
                    But I would so totally love you if you wait for 3 caps :D
                     Inclusive of shipping fees! NO hidden fees! >.<
                         I might supply for this, you can text me for supply rates :)))
                    Only here can find so cheap! Other blogshops sell like @ $13 per 10 caps       
                        EXCLUSIVE SHIPPING FEE. And shipping fee is usually $6++. Last time
                        I bought mine @ total $18... :x (Before I found my supplier :DDD )






Black and white stripes

Black polka dot

Black

Checkered blue

Checkered purple

Checkered yellow

Dark brown

Creamy

Deep blue

Denim blue

Hot pink

Kitty

Light gray

Light pink

Light yellow

Lime green

Green polkadot

Sky blue

Watermelon red dots

Watermelon red

Credits to my awesome supplier! (:
     

No comments:

Post a Comment